Ph.D. Graduate Student Researcher.
Structural Systems and Control Laboratory
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace
University of California, San Diego
La Jolla, CA 92093-0411
Phone: (858) 534-6146
FAX: (858) 822-3107
Office: EBU I 2114
Research Interests | Education |
Academic Experience |
Publications | Professional Experience
| Other Interests
- Linear control
- Biologically inspired tesegrity structures
- Robust and optimal control of tensegrity
- System Design and Integration
- Bio-medical devices
- Tensegrity Structures
University of San Diego (USD) Minor: Mathematics
- B.A./B.S., Electrical Engineering 1999
- Teaching Assistant Award - UCSD - ECE Best TA Award, 2003-2004.
- University of San Diego Dean’s Scholarship
- University of San Diego Dean's List, Second Honors
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges – 1999
- Senior Graduation Award 1999 – Outstanding Achievements and
Contributions to Entire Campus
- Nomination by University of San Diego to National Leadership Conference
of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California
- Research Assistant/Graduate Student, Structural Systems and Control
Lab 2004 - present
- Includes current Ph.D. research, Ph.D. and Masters level coursework
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Duties included office hours, review sessions, weekly sections, grading
exams, lectures. Control Systems.
Senior Test Engineer,
Cadence Design Systems / Tality.
2000 – 2002
- Created full characterization and production test programs on Credence
ATE test systems.
- Debugged both analog/mixed-signal and digital chips, including an
advanced video micro-display.
- Developed internal tools to enhance the group’s efficiency, such as an
I2C pattern generator.
- Utilized scripting skills to streamline data collection and database, as
well as to build useful tools.
- Designed PCB loadboards.
University Center Operations, University of San Diego.
- Coordinated small teams to handle event setups, floor staging, sound
equipment, and overall event flow.
Engineering Laboratory Assistant, University of San Diego.
Internship, Import Software, Orange County.
- Rock Climbing
- A good game of chess
- Foosball(better competition than Jean-Paul)
- Ultimate Frisbee