Message 13/13 Irawan Hindrawinata Feb 2, 99 02:07:12 pm -0800
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 14:07:12 -0800 (PST)
this is the requirement i have for final stage 1
THESE ARE THE THINGS THAT IS REQUIRED TO BE USED IN THE FINAL STAGE 1
- INPUT and/or INPUT PROMPT and/or LINE INPUT and/or LINE INPUT PROMPT
- LET (or use OPTION NOLET...remember that I don't really like this)
- IF-THEN and/or SELECT CASE
- DO LOOP and/or FOR NEXT loop
- RANDOMIZE and RND
- INT or ROUND
- PAUSE and/or GET KEY
- SOUND and/or PLAY
- REM or !
- Tell the user what is going on in the program and label everything...
(ie. Use PRINT "The sum is";sum NOT PRINT sum)
This means that I should be able to figure out what the program is
to do by just running it (I hate to have to look back at the code).
- Make program as "user friendly" as possible (you can do this in many
FOR EXAMPLE: if you ask a "yes or no" question, make the program be able
to run if the user enters "yes", "Yes", "YES", "y", "Y", "no", "No",
or "N". To do this...use something like UCASE$(x$[1:1])